Zone 1 Shipping
under $200 Cost $160 or Higher
over $200 Cost 60$
over $500 Free shipping
What can you buy and use
Indiana's current firework laws allow the purchase and use of all fireworks that meet CPSC standards and do not restrict the type of fireworks you can use. So you can buy any fireworks on fireworks plus and set them off during allowed times.
You have to be 18+ to buy and 16+ to sell fireworks.
Freight shipping to Indiana is about 1-2 days as with all freight it does not ship on the weekends but can be delivered on some Saturdays.
You can shoot fireworks during this time or year-round depending on if your county has reduced the times.
"IC 22-11-14-10.5"Use" defined; adoption of ordinance by county or municipality concerning use of consumer fireworks
Sec. 10.5. (a) As used in this section, the term "use" means the ability of a county or municipality to regulate the days and hours when consumer fireworks may be used, ignited, or discharged.
(b) Notwithstanding any other provision of this chapter:
(1) a county may adopt an ordinance concerning the use of consumer fireworks in the unincorporated areas of the county; and
(2) a municipality may adopt an ordinance concerning the use of consumer fireworks within the corporate limits of the municipality.
(c) An ordinance adopted under this section:
(1) may limit the use of consumer fireworks in the county or municipality;
(2) may not be more lenient than a rule adopted by a state agency concerning the use of fireworks; and
(3) may not limit the use of consumer fireworks:
(A) between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and two (2) hours after sunset on June 29, June 30, July 1, July 2, July 3, July 5, July 6, July 7, July 8, and July 9;
(B) between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 midnight on July 4; and
(C) between the hours of 10:00 a.m. on December 31 and 1:00 a.m. on January 1."